Friday, January 11, 2008

AHHHHHH The Weekend!!

After a very long and busy week, I am sure happy the weekend is here!!

I did manage to sew together a miniature bear this week....and she is almost done. I've used colored glass eyes for the first time and I'm loving the way it is looking. I can't wait to finish her this weekend. I will post some photos as soon as I'm done.

I also managed to get to the sewing machine (which I got for Christmas from my Santa Baby :O) I've started on a bigger bear, well actually he's a dog. I haven't created a dog since I first started making bears. I made my aunt one and haven't made one since. I was trying to organize my fabrics..HAHA...and I got inspired by some mohair that I had and that was it!! I will post photos of him as well.

Happy Friday!!!!
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Kristina I can't wait to see your new little bear you are working on.

Hugs
Vicki xx