Monday, January 14, 2008

Kahlua! My new bear!


I'm finished!!! I'm so happy. I love the way my new bear has turned out! Her name is "Kahlua" and I've just listed her on ebay. I really enjoyed trying out the colored glass eyes and now that I know I like them I will have to order some more! Yippeeeee, shopping for bear stuff, one of my favorite past times...heehee.....
Kahlua is my first 2008 bear on ebay. Please if you have a moment feel free to stop in at my auction! I would love to hear from you!
Now that I'm done Kahlua I am off to continue working on my dog!
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Love the pupil eyes!

Hugs,
Melanie

Vicki said...

Oh he turned out beautiful, fantastic work as always Kristina.

Hugs
Vicki

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Vicki! I really love how she turned out!

Hugs
Kristina