Friday, January 25, 2008

~*RASCAL*~



Well I'm finished and as promised I took a couple of quick pictures of my dog that I was creating. I'm very happy with the way he turned out!!! He is wearing a diamond studded collar that I've had forever. Not to sure where I got it but I was obviously supposed to save it for Rascal. It fits him perfectly! I had a lot of fun making him , I even wired his ears so they can be positioned for more character...which he is full of!!

I will be selling him at the next bear show I do...that is if I can part with him!!!


Happy weekend to you all!


Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Awe, he is a cutie! I want to see him tomorrrow!

Hugs,
Melanie

Vicki said...

Aww Kristina he is so adorable, i wouldnt be able to part with him too.
Melanie if you get to see this lovely puppy please give him a hug from me.

Hugs
Vicki

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Vicki!!! I introduced Melanie to Rascal today. Melanie said the photos don't due him justice...heehee...I don't know how to take photos of bigger bears very well. I'm going to try again!
I'll give Rascal a hug from you as well...he LOVES those!!!!
Hugs
Kristina