Friday, January 25, 2008

"A Treasure Found"



I have a nice and very small collection of antique bisque dolls. I mean very small. Most are out of my price range but once in awhile I'm able to treat myself to a pretty dolly. I truely don't know to much about them but they just appeal to me and that's why I buy them.
My mother was out on one of her many thrift store outings in search of the next perfect thing for her doll house or piece of fabric for my bears...which I of course always need...when she found a sweet doll sitting in the glass cabinet. Well...it was love at first sight! I'm not to sure how old she is and she has definitely been well loved....but what a wonderful treasure to find. She is now sitting happily in our cabinet where she will be admired! I guess my mother was destined to be there at that moment. I've taken a couple of quick pics of her to share with you. They don't really capture how pretty she is, hopefully I can take some better ones later.
Enjoy!!

Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...