Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY DANCE

This weekend turned out very cool. As I have said before my mom likes to go to thrift stores to see what kind of treasures she can find. She is getting very good!!!! heehee...anyway....she found a chair for me that is made with the beautiful fabric I use to create my bears!! For those who are miniature bear makers know this to be the holy grail...heehee....It is a wonderful cream color. I can dye this fabric to create beautiful colors. However my good fortune doesn't end there...When I went to go pick up my new chair I was lucky enough to find another chair in a soft creamy tan color!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I am doing the happy dance. Now I just have to find the energy to strip the chairs!! :O) That will be my project for tomorrow!

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: