Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A SWEET TREAT

I LOVE this recipe!! It's a quick throw together the night before and throw into the oven the morning of!! They are soooo warm and sweet and delicious...I just had to share with you all!!

What you need:
1 greased bundt pan
about 20 frozen dinner rolls (I'm able to put 17 rolls in my bundt pan)
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding powder
1-2 Tbsp cinnamon
3/4 cup raisins

Throw above ingredients in bundt pan
Melt 1/4-1/2 cup butter and pour over the top
Cover with a damp tea towel and let rise over night. Leave at room temperature.

Place in a 350 degree oven for about 20-25 mins. Let it set for 5 minutes and then flip over.

It's wonderful with your morning coffee and some friends! Also prepare it in the morning, let it rise while you are at work and enjoy it as a nice treat after dinner!

If you do try it let me know,I'd love to hear what you think. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

ENJOY :O)

Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Mmmmmm, your making me hungry! heehee.
Hugs!
Melanie

KRISTINA said...

They are soooo good. You'd LOVE em'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristina :O)