Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Amazing Minis

Here are a few pics of the amazing minis my mom has been creating. The first photo is her fruit platter....the peaches are even fuzzy although it's hard to see in the photo. Next is a pic of her arrangement of cheeses with some bread and sausage...yumm!!! Next is a basket full of breads. I made the basket all by myself...heehee...Dosen't it make you want to go and make a sandwich???? Or is that just me??!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Ooooooh, I want a sandwich!!! A HAM SAMICH! heeheee.
Your Mom needs to go into mini food production!

Hugs!
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

Ooooooh, I want a sandwich!!! A HAM SAMICH! heeheee.
Your Mom needs to go into mini food production!

Hugs!
Melanie

KRISTINA said...

Ham Samich! Ham Samich! Ham Samich!!! LOL!!