Monday, April 28, 2008

BEAR & MINI SHOWS

I am very happy to say I will be attending two shows this year....yipppeeee!!!! I have given the dates, time and place on the right in case you might be in the neighbourhood and want to stop in and say hello!! I am very excited, it has been two years since I have had a table at a show. I love meeting the collectors and yaking with the other artists till my throat hurts...LOL... Most of the critters I make now will be saved for the shows but I may try to place a couple on ebay from time to time.

I have 3 mini bears waiting to be completed and one cat just lying there waiting to be stuffed and brought to life...poor thing!!! Shame on me!!! :O} I'm going to try and finish a couple of the wee ones today....wish me luck!!!

Happy Monday!!!!

Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

I'm stealing your show info.. lol. Maybe if I have to look at it posted on my blog I won't forget what day the show is! haha.
Where is the mention of your bear in TB&F????????? :) heehee.

Hugs!
Melanie

KRISTINA said...

LOL...Don't worry I'll call you to remind you of the show!!!!

I mentioned TB&F under Tumbleweed's pic....should I have done more??

Kristina

Melanie Clark said...

lol, yes! Brag more! hehe! LOOOOK AT MY BEAR!! lol. LOOK! heehee.
Did you guys register for the mini show yet?