Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fine Day.....Sunday!!

Okay, do you remember me talking about the pink bear I wanted to finish...well...she's actually a purple/lilac!......poor little bear has been waiting for so long I actually forgot what color she was!! I'M A BAD MOMMY!!! LOL.... Well I hope she'll forgive me cause I am now finished! YEAHHHHH!!!!

I plan on making her a little felted toy. Not to sure what though. I received my felting supplies today....so the wheels in my head are turning...heehee...can you hear the loud squeaking!!!????
I just love getting supplies in the mail! It's so much nicer than the usual bills!

Well I'm off to start creating a mini toy...Happy Sunday!!!!

Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

OMG! I loooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her!!! me want me want!!! heehee. Is that that sassy fabric? man it turned out awesome. Can we get together next week? I want to go see that movie but I can't till next week. Bah, I'll call you!.. I have been having a rough few days and haven't felt like talking. I think things are going to get better now though.. *fingers crossed* *toes crossed* *legs crossed* lol.
Big and little bear hugs!!
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

Oh, and she looks like a "sparkle" heehee.
hugs,
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

Where is she? *hand out* heehee, I've been waiting and waiting for her to walk in the front door and nothing... lol. ;) ;)

Hugs!
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

MINE! heehee. :D

Hugs,
Melanie