Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Already???!!!!

Why oh why is the weekend over.....I need more weekend!!!! LOL

I had a great long weekend!! My boyfriend and I went out to my favorite aunt and uncle's cabin at the lake. We had so much fun, I just love going out there and spending time with them.
(I know you are reading this...heehee.....Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys!)

In between my relaxing and having a good time, I managed to needle felt another sock monkey. I'm getting pretty good at not poking my finger! I didn't bleed once!!! LOL. I was going to start on an elephant but I'm not happy with my pattern so it's back to the drawing board. Hopefully I'll finish my pink bear this week and I promise to take some photos as soon as I'm done!

Mini Hugs,
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: