Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Monday

Bears bears and bears.....I finally took a couple of pics of my latest bears. The pics didn't turn out as well as they usually do. I just can't seem to get the lighting right today. I got myself a nice little cold so I've been feeling sickie all weekend. Didn't get much sewing done either. I did however design a new pattern and cut out the material. Well it's a start any how!!! LOL

Here are two pics one of "Isabelle" and the other is "Rusty"

Have A Great Day!!!
Kristina



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Melanie Clark said...

Heehee, it is awesome to see some of that Debbie Kesling Fabric made into bears!! I have yet to make anything from that orangy color but it sure makes a cute bear! The other one is great too. I love her little face. Geesh, if I could be as busy at sewing as you I might have enough for a show! heehee.
Hugs!
Melanie