Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TWO MORE WORKING DAYS!!!!!

I'm on VACATION!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I am counting the minutes. 13 glorious days in Victoria BC......We leave Friday early early morning(way to early..heehee) I am so excited to see friends again and to spend time with my baby. We don't have to much planned, some time spent @ a beach and of course some SHOPPING with my friend Joanne! Girl time! NO boys allowed!!! LOL

My boyfriend and I will be celebrating our anniversary there, so a nice night out maybe for dinner would be great.

Did I mention TWO MORE WORKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

Mini Bear Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Melanie Clark said...

Yay! :) :) Hope you have an AWESOME time and Shop lots and go to the miniature store! gee I'm bossy.. teehee. SHOP SHOP! ;) hope you have a great time and Happy Aniversary!