Sunday, September 28, 2008

One Week To Go

My second show is almost here and I would like to finish 5 new bears! 3 Minis, 1 Cat and 1 larger bear!...hhmmmmm not to sure if I'm dreaming or not...lol... all the critters are sewn it's just a matter of putting them all together. I think I can do it! I'm going to give it a go!
I can't wait for the Doll and Bear show, I haven't had a table there is 2 years and I've missed it. It's a new date and venue again, I hope we get a good turn out!
The Miniature Doll house show and sale was a blast!! My Mom and my friend Melanie and I had a great time! I did very well with my bears and critters, all of my sock monkeys sold :O) and Mom and Melanie to well! It's so nice to see the sweet dollhouses the artists have created, amazing workmanship!



Here's a few pics of our table. The bears are mine, the miniature foods my Mom's and the Halloween minis are Melanie's. We had a nice full table with lots of goodies! We also found out that the next miniature show and sale will be this coming May. It's a weekend convention which might be lots of fun to participate in. We shall see.
Today I will be busy sewing and creating till my poor little fingers fall off!! LOL!!
AHHH it's all worth it!!!
Happy Sunday!!
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: