Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Etsy Shop

Well it's been a little while since I've posted, I have been busy....not to sure what I've been busy with..LOL...I've been sewing a few bears and taking some orders for bears. Thought I'd do that before I got crazy busy with Christmas.

Anyway I decided to start a store with Etsy. It's a really cool place on line that only sells hand made items. I just finished setting it up and placed a couple of bears and a couple of Mom's minis.

Here's the link.....I will set up a permanent link to my Etsy Shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6397227

I'm very excited about this new place and I think it offers some fantastic artist offerings.

I hope you have a second to have a look......hopefully I've set it up right....heehee....

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: