Thursday, December 11, 2008

12 Days Until Christmas???!!

WoW!!! Where does the time go??!

I've been busy getting ready for Christmas....sewing, shopping,baking..you know..the usually holiday fun stuff. I can almost say I'm finished and ready....ALMOST.....heehee...I hope to brave West Edmonton Mall this Saturday. It's supposed to get pretty cold but I shall brave the weather and the mall...LOL.. I shall conquer them both! I hope my friend will be able to go as well we always have so much fun and it is always much nicer when she's there.

I have Christmas holidays coming up, so the count down is on! Come on December 19!!!!!
I've created a few new critters but because they are Christmas prezzies I can't show them...heehee...don't want to spoil the surprise. I will post pics after, that is if I remember to.

Well I should get off this puter and do something constructive....or I could go and eat some of the rocky road fudge I made.....hmmmmm..now there's a hard choice...HA!!

Hugs
Kristina :O)

P.S. Just a reminder that my Christmas Sale @ my Etsy store ends December 17.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: