Friday, December 26, 2008

Having A Happy Holiday!!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I did and it's not over yet. Tomorrow I will have a Christmas get together with my future hubby and the kids. We'll exchange prezzies and eat some leftovers.....perfect!!! Actually what I need is to STOP eating...LOL...Oh well come Monday I'm back on my working out three times a week and being a good girl...;O)..well that's the goal anyway!

Any who I have a few pics to share with you. I OF COURSE forgot to take pictures of the cat I made for my Aunt......I knew I would do that!! Anyway I do have pics of the monkey I made. I think he turned out fantastic!! Not that I'm tooting my own horn but TOOT TOOT!!!!! LOL...I am ecstatic how he turned out...it's my first you know!....I am already working on another. Not sure if I will put him up on Etsy when I'm done or save him for the shows that are coming. I know!! I am already planning for them...before I know it the first one will be here.

You know that's what I really love about the new year....all those great shows and yearly events...Every time I finish the show I can't wait for the next one! Well I have my "to do" list and it's gonna be great!!

Well anyway here are a few pics of the monkey! BTW the monkey was made for my Uncle..heehee... I figured the name was appropriate. Hopefully the next time I'm at my Aunt and Uncle's I will take some pics of the kitty! I also made my mom a mini bear which I haven't taken pics yet so as soon as I do I will post them.
Well here he is...............................................................
"UNCLE'S" MONKEY...yep! that's his name!


HUGS
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: