Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monkey, Long Pile, Mexico Oh MY!!!

LOL!!!!
Let's see first off, I finished my monkey and I needle felted a little banana for him. He doesn't have a name yet, I'm still thinking.... He is similar to the monkey I made for my Unlce. I wanted to try and design some different feet. I think they turned out not so bad... I think I'm going to try another way and see how I like them.......
I really LOVE making these guys!!!


I have listed a bunch of long pile in my Etsy store. I have soooo much fabric I need to sell some...LOL I may do some give aways in the next couple of months. I'm still going through my stash, I literally get buried in it when I'm trying to organize it. Then the cat and dog have to help....HAHAHA...it gets very interesting.

AHHHHHH Mexico!! I may be going to Mexico in late Feb or early March. We are hoping for Feb 20, going to Huatulco. Looks amazing!!! If everything works out we would be staying at a resort called Las Brisas. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Well that's enough yakking...hope everyone is doing well. Hey just a couple more days until the weekend!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: