Monday, January 5, 2009

More pics

First pic is of the cat I made my Aunt for Christmas...
Her name is "Cleocatra"...


Next are a couple of pics of the elephant I gave to Melanie..
This is"Blossom"


Now this is My dragon I got from Melanie. I am borrowing her pic cause I can't seem to get a nice picture. BUT I have to say that this pic does NOT do justice to this dragon. I will try again tomorrow to try to capture the beauty of this creation!

Enjoy! I know I am!!!
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Awe, your kitty turned out very good. She is adorable :)

Mines, Mines Elephant.. lol.

Hope you have a good day back at work.
Hugs,
Melanie

Gaby said...

Hi from Vienna; I love your wee creations, especially this elephant is just too sweet!!!!
Nice blog, that you have here!!

Gaby