Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still Here

Yes I am still here....I didn't realize it's been that long since I last posted...What have I been doing???? Good question! Not to much. Just getting back into the work groove. I always feel a little down after Christmas. I've been working on a few critters to place in my Etsy's shop but it has been slow going...LOL....Hopefully I will get at least one done this weekend! That is my goal.

Today I think I'm going to go to some thrift stores with Mom. See if we can find some treasures. I haven't gone in a long time and we are having some really beautiful weather...so today would be a perfect day to go out and about.

Wish me luck in finding that ultimate treasure!!!

Happy Weekend!

Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: