Monday, March 9, 2009

4 More Days

Well actually it's a little less cause Monday is almost done!!!

Today I was out and about getting the last of my must haves and we came across a great sale on luggage! A 4 pieces set for $40.00!!!!! PERFECT!!! Both my baby and I bought one. I needed to get my own anyway cause I have been using my Aunt's luggage...so this worked out great! Now I need to find some cool things to decorate it so I can find it amongst all the other suitcases!!

So I've laid out all my stuff that needs to be packed...WOW how much does one need for 7 days.....LOL....luckily it's all lightweight materials.

I haven't been sewing too much.....guess I'm a wee bit preoccupied with the whole going to Mexico thing. I did however cut out another monkey and continued sewing my bunny...which I still haven't finished.....poor bunny! And at this rate he won't be finished until after my vacation. I thought about bringing some sewing with me but when I have a beautiful ocean, sandy beach, glorious sunrise and sunset I'm not sure how much sewing will actually get done. When I went to Mexico 5 years ago I brought sewing with me.........never even looked at it. Not Once!! Never came out of the suitcase. I still might bring something maybe the monkey I just cut out. It doesn't take up that much room. Boy, it sure would be nice if I could actually sew on the plane!!! Maybe I can find a tiny sombrero for my monkey!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: