Monday, April 13, 2009

More Teapots

I am having so much fun creating these teapots...as I'm working on one a get an idea on another one I want to make. There is just not enough time in a day!!
So I created 4 more pots, a green one, blue one and a white one, my last one is a pumpkin pot and the lid is removable. It turned out a little bigger then I wanted..more like a kettle size but still doll house worthy...LOL....Now that I know how to do that I would like to create some cookie jars. I have made a list of the teapots and things I'd like to make cause I will forget......short term memory...heehee....Anyway I posted some photos I hope you enjoy them.

Happy Monday!!
Kristina :O)






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Melanie Clark said...

They are great Kristina! <3 love them! keep at em!

Hugs,
Melanie