Monday, April 6, 2009

Something New & Sweet

I have been wanting to try and make this for some time. I've seen them in the magazines and at shows and I find them soooo enchanting! So I thought...WHY NOT???? I can do this!!!
And I DID!!!
Not to bad for my first attempt.....LOL ...And I can't wait to make some more. This one is for my Mom. I will make some for sale for the next mini show and sale!! Hopefully I will improve by then :O) and I thought making mini bears was finicky.....but I enjoyed it so much and I'm going to make wicker trays/antique trays to place them on.

I'm also working on a big elephant..a yellow one!!! I also have a monkey started......I need about two more sets of hands!!!!
Anyway here's a couple of pics of Mom's Teapot........


Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Melanie Clark said...

ooooooh, Melly likes!!!