Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Know, I Know...

Okay I promise I will get some photos of my elephant up....I haven't had a chance yet..okay that's not true..I've BEEN Lazy....LOL......But not completely. I've been working on my bigger bear's face, painting the eyes and shading the face....I also started sewing a little bear which I haven't made in such a long time!!! Kind of got away from that...ooops! And with the miniature show just around the corner I better get creating!! Oh I also made some more teapots and trays. I will take pics of those as well...

I also got some more pictures from my Mexico trip....which I will also share. It's so nice to sit and look at them and it just takes me right back. I sure hope we can go in November. February should be a for sure thing but I'd love to go in Nov...what a nice way to spend our cold winters here!!!!

Hugs
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: