Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mini Creations

Well I'm starting to feel sooo much better..as some of you know I was sick with bronchitis for the past week and a half. I'm happy to say I feel human again!! LOL.
Well in between my coughing and napping I was able to complete a few projects..most of them just in the past few days...I wanted to share some pics with you. I am very happy how everything has turned out.
Here are my latest tea pots and pitchers I have created...



I have so much fun with these......
Kristina














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

Temiru said...

This tea pots and pitchers are fine and are very accurately made!!!
It is necessary to make a photo near to a coin - to show what it is exact magnificent work :)
This beautifully!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thank you! I always forget to place a coin with them...LOL...and when I remember I already post the pics...:O)

Temiru said...

To me about my bears always also speak: and where a coin? :)

Vicki said...

Oh you always amaze me with your beautiful tea pots, they are beautiful as always

Hugs
Vicki xx

Tammy said...

Wow ,those tea pots are amazing ! I am all thumbs working with clay in such small pieces.