Monday, June 8, 2009

Picture of new bear

I hate taking pictures!!! AGHHHH!! I just can't seem to get enough light. I have tried everything...I feel like I'm wasting my time...which I am!! I could be sewing or updating my site. It's getting very frustrating. I have been trying to take pics of my Mom's minis for the Etsy store and they just are not doing them justice and I now have to quit cause I'm just frustrating myself.....I can't get enough light and I have 4 lights on them how is that possible???? Maybe it's time for a new camera.
Well here's the best I can do for my new bear. I actually haven't played around taking his picture but it will have to do for now....




I will try again later......much later...LOL...
P.S. If anyone has any helpful hints or tricks pls let me know!!!!
Big Hugs
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Melanie Clark said...

Take them outside. It's almost impossible to get decent pics of larger bears indoors. I even have photo lights and they are not even much for help.