Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sick sick sick

I have been so sick this past week! I have been in bed since Thursday.....and I'm getting tired of it! I want to go out! LOL!!!!! I guess if I don't start improving by tomorrow I will have to go back to the doctor.

I did get some energy today to place a few new doll house minis in my Etsy store. A few of Mom's stuff as well.

I have also decided that I am going to do my first blog give away. I have so much vintage long pile that it's coming out of my ears...so I thought I would share! I was hoping to get that ready for today but I have no energy left!! So hopefully tomorrow I will get some pics taken and then get it all set up and let everyone know. Not sure how many people will be interested.....I know I love fabric!!!! And that's why it's coming out of my ears...:O}

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Tattered Rose said...

Hope you get better soon!!!