Thursday, June 11, 2009

TA DA!!!!!!!

After many attempts with my camera..I finally got a couple of pics that I'm happy with....LOL.. I don't know...maybe it's time for my camera to go where all good cameras go......I'm sure they must get old and don't work as well????? Hmmmm.....maybe there's something wrong with it....then again maybe it's just me!!!!!!! HAHA!!!


Here's my new mini. He's 2 1/2 inches and holds his needle felted stuffie. It's the first mini I have made since......................................hmmmm........................... sometime before Christmas I think. WOW that's way to long.....
Hugs
Kristina :)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Peris Welt said...

Oh, your new Mini ist soooo cute :o)). Love him.

Hugs
Peri

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Peri!!!!