Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks for the "One Lovely Blog Award"

Thanks Melanie for the award!!!!

There are a few questions I have to answer now:

What is your current obsession?
My current obsession is my regular obsession...bears and minis
What is your horoscope and do you relate to it?
Aries, somedays yes and other days no
What are you wearing today?
My favorite pajamas..I LOVE jammies...
What was the last thing you bought?
A big bottle of perfume , a purse size perfume,a sweet shirt for summer and some polymer clay
What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas!!!! Hello my name is Kristina and I'm addicted to Christmas
A guilty pleasure?
Chips,chips,and more chips...I love the salt before the sweet
What is your must have item for Summer?
Lots of flip flops...and really nice toesies
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Anywhere there's an ocean and warm weather
What is your favourite piece of clothing from your closet?
A very soft and warm house coat my boyfriend bought me last year on our trip to Victoria B.C. I love wearing it when I'm a little chilled and it's so cute too
What is your dream job?
To own my own Teddy Bear and miniature doll house store. Held with lots of artists bears and minis, with loads of supplies all artists need and work shops to learn new tricks...ahhhhh if only...
What do you consider a Fashion faux pas?
Sandals and socks......helllooooo this just does not go...heehee...or white socks when your outfit is black.......no,no,no...it's just not right
Describe your personal style?
Do I have a style???????
What are you going to do after this?
Make some miniature tea pots and take some pictures(I hope)
What are your favourtie past-times and hobbies?
Well you all know that if you read my blog..LOL...but I also love going to thrift stores, garage sales and antique shops looking for that hidden treasure
What are you proud of?
I am proud of the things I have accomplished and of who I am.
Have you got pets at home?
You bet!!! Julie (a.k.a. Fungus)my dog, James (a.k.a Fatcat)my cat, Fish (a.k.a Fish)she's a pretty beta fish.
Happy Sunday!!!
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: