Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back To Reality

Well we made it home and we had a FANTASTIC time!!!

The cottage that we rented was the sweetest little thing ever! I will be staying there again and soon I hope!

We had a very nice view as well. This is what we saw outside our living room window.

The weather was great and I got to go to my favorite places. My Baby made sure of that...THANKS HONEY!!!!!

I adopted myself a beautiful bear made from the wonderful bear artist from Out of the Forest Bears "Denise Purrington" I got her from my favorite boutique " The Upstairs Bears" located on Salt Spring Island. It has the most fabulous artist bears...and it's such an honour to have my creations among them! So I got to spend about 2 hours in the store wandering and admiring all the wonderful bears. I can't wait to go back again! Thanks Rona for having such a wonderful place!!!

I also got to do some shopping at the miniature store for Mom, got her some goodies and I had to go into the Christmas Village store as well.
We got to enjoy our meals at great restaurants with beautiful views and awesome foods. We relaxed in the hot sunshine and took it all in!!!!


I would like to go back, I'm thinking maybe in May and I want to take my Mom with us. She would love it there as well and she needs to see all these fantastic places for herself. I think that might make an excellent Mother's Day present!!!


I will leave you with a picture of my baby in the Teddy Bear Boutique holding my purse while I shop and take pictures.....really...could I ask for anything more????!


It's good to be home!!!

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Tine said...

It looks like you had a great holiday!!!
Hugs Tine

julie.blewis said...

Hi Kristina,
I am trying to contact Rona from Upstairs Bears but the phone number I have, 537-0964 is not working. Could you post the shop's phone number.
Thanks!

julie.blewis said...

Hi Kristina,
Could you please post a telephone number for Rona's shop the Upstairs Bear. The number I have 537-0964 doe snot seem to be working.
Thanks,
Julie