Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two Big Bears

Here are the two bigger bears I finished. I just completed the big brown bear yesterday. I LOVE her!!!!!! I want to keep her for myself!!!!
I really need to set up something for taking pictures of bigger bears. I'm so used to the little ones...LOL...
Today I finished sewing all the pieces for another bear and cut out the pieces for my next cat. I'm looking forward to creating these two but my poor fingers are so sore...heehee...I think I need a break.......till this evening!!!
Tomorrow I'm going to get my eyes checked. I haven't had an eye exam since I was a kid.....I'm sure I'm going to need glasses. I'd be surprised if I didn't!!!
Hugs
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

I love the first Brown girl!!! Very nice work.
I'm sure you will need glasses.. I think you are even more blind than I am.. heehee ;) ;)

KRISTINA said...

Hey!!!!I don't think that's possible...LOL!!!! Yeah my brwon bear is really nice,my other one is very sweet as well. I was having problems taking her picture. I still need to invest in more lighting.

Lynn said...

They are adorable. I would want to keep both of them!!

Lynn

Tattered Rose said...

Hey Missy...
Awwww!!!You do good work! These are adorable! Maybe you should keep one for yourself, as a momento of the cute bears you create!

Carol