Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Over....Time to Start Again!


Well....another show has come and gone! I had a fantastic time!!!! I absolutely LOVE doing this show. I love the atmoshere everyone has and everyone there is passionate about something whether it's bears, dolls, barbies, etc....it's great to be around!


I got to see some of my collectors....which is always a complete honor when they keep coming back and adopting my bears! It still amazes me and thrills me. Thank you!! To all of you who adopted a critter to add to your home!!!!!


Mom did very well to. She brought a small tray of her minis and they were going like hot cakes!! It was great. I even sold a few of my mini teapots!! Which I wasn't even going to bring! Just goes to show you, you never know what collectors are searching for.


Of course Mom and I did some serious shopping. I love the little dresses and stuff that I can get for my bears. Plus both Mom and I bought one another a doll for Christmas.....LOL....They are so very sweet. I got to admire mine one more time before Mom tucked her away..not to be seen till Christmas. I can't wait!!!! I also got some beautiful mohair and some ultra suede. Can't leave there without stocking up on bear goodies!!


I had loads of fun with the other bear artists there. I brought a big bin full of mini bear fabrics for them to rummage through and take some home. I have soooo much that I thought it was the perfect time to give some away!!!! I know we all have enough..........BUT we could all use some MORE!!! Am I right???!!!


Plus I got the sweetest little bear given to me by Edie,from Edie's Bears. She was so grateful for the fabric and she knew I was in love with the little one that she gave me her as a thank you!!!! Thank you Edie!!!! That was very kind and sweet and I adore her!!!! She sits on my special shelf with all my other artists bears!!!


I left the show excited, happy, exhausted, drained....and inspired!!!! To create more bears! I actually woke up at 6:00 am this morning...thinking about my next designs...three of them....I tried to fall back to sleep but NO. So I traced and cut out and started sewing my newest elephant.


I will be adding some of my bears to my Etsy store some time this week. So stay tuned.


I guess I will go and relax some more, I have a nice warm fire going and now I think it's time for some hot chocolate.


Hugs

Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Ciao Kristina,

have a beautiful collection of teddy bears!!
your beautiful exposure I am happy to experience, I remember the first one my... seemed so beautiful to believe to be I dream!!!

hugs
Rosarita