Saturday, October 10, 2009

NEW,NEW,NEW

I finally did it! As you all can see...I've changed the look of my blog! I have been wanting to do that for a little while but was always afraid I'd do something wrong and loose everything(cause that's just the way it is) However.......TADA.....everything is A Okay!!! <:O)
I love how bright and cheery it looks! I hope you agree!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been busy today. I added a few mini bears to my Etsy store for those who maybe interested. I also took some more pictures of some of my polymer clay teapots. I hope to get them on soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I also finished sewing all my pieces together for my new critter....Can you guess what it is?????? I'm very excited to complete him or her!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also want to share a picture of another polymer clay creation...I've been playing around with.
Miniature Pull Toys!!!


I will also be adding a few bigger bears to my Etsy store. I hope to get to it sometime tomorrow but I think I will be busy in the kitchen preparing our Thanksgiving feast!!!!!
Happy Weekend!
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments:

Tattered Rose said...

It looks great young lady! How'd you do that? You'll have to teach me one of these days 'cuz I'm bored with my layout too!
C.

Melanie Clark said...

Happy Thanksgiving! HEEY that is my fabric ;) lol. I am going to make something out of it one of these days.
Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your clan. Give my Juile a hug for me!

Heather said...

Hmm... based on the pieces pictured... a 3 legged, one eared elephant! HAHA!

I can't wait to see what your new creation is!
The new blog design is very cheery and fun :)

KRISTINA said...

Carol...if I can do it...you can do it. It's fool proof!!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you to!
Is that the same fabric???? I actually didn't like it but I'm trying a new design and thought I'd use that stuff instead of something I really like...LOL...Turns out...It's not looking so bad!!!

KRISTINA said...

Heather..how'd you guess it was a three legged elephant!!! LOL..I guess it kind of looks like that...LOL...

Hugs

Cheryl said...

Your blog looks great! VERY cheery!
Cheryl