Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mini Madness

I have been playing around with my polymer clays again...this time it's a gingerbread house for the dollhouse!!!!! Well, Christmas is coming you know.... :O)

Can this stuff possibly get any smaller?????? It's madness I say!!!!
So I finally did it! With a combination of tiny candies I made (that takes forever)and some beads.......


I can't wait to make more!!! LET the MADNESS CONTINUE!!!!

Happy Weekend!
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Wow, it's awesome!

Melanie

Tammy said...

That house is so tiny and amazing !

Tammy

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Mel!!! It was so much fun. I'm working on a few more...I think I'm addicted to this polymer clay!! LOL

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Tammy! Mini Madness...I say!!! I'm surprised I'm not crossed eyed! LOL..Well...not yet!!!

Cheryl said...

What an adorable little gingerbread house! Love it!
Warmly,
Cheryl
Bingle Bears