Monday, November 9, 2009

Some pics to share

Today is my Mom's birthday!! Happy Birthday MOM!!!!

I gave my mom a new dollhouse kit for her birthday. She wants to make a Christmas house. She has been gathering and collecting Christmas do-dads for some time now. So now it is time to place those little treasures in a house. It's a big house and it will take some time but she is so happy and excited!!! I don't think I'm going to see much of her....LOL....that's okay! I know where she is!!!
In anticipation she has been working on creating the Christmas kitchen...when inspiration hits you just have to go with it!! So for the moment she has placed the kitchen in a bread box. It is very darling! I'm sure it will have tons of more Christmas do-dads once it's in the house.

So I thought I'd share some pics with you! I gave her my first gingerbread house and it looks very sweet(I must say)on top of the fridge.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!
















Mini Hugs,
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Awe. That is so cute! I will bring her one of my Snowmen jester heads one of these days. I need a Vacation...... from life.

Melanie

KRISTINA said...

Thanks! It is very sweet. She is so excited to start on her new house! LOL