Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time Sure Does Fly

WOW!! Where does the time go...heehee...

Well I am all packed and ready to go!!! Except for some last minute do-dads.....

Our spot in the sun is getting closer....I can feel it!!!

I am already feeling a mini withdrawl.....LOL...Now  how crazy is that??? Maybe I should bring some with me...cook some polymer in the sun!??  NAH That's too much even for me...hmmmmm or is it :OP
Nope this is a vacation no minis allowed....no bears allowed.....besides I brought sewing with me a couple of times before and I never even looked at it..heehee...

So I'm not sure if I will get a chance to post before I go....if not hope you all have a fantastic week and I will be back soon and itching to make some minis!!!!!

Big Hugs
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun!!!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Heather!!!

I will do my BEST!!! LOL

Melanie Clark said...

Have loads of fun. I'll talk to you when you get back.
huge huge hugs,
Melanie

Cheryl said...

Have a wonderful time!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Mel!!! When I get back we will plan our Christmas swap!!!

Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Cheryl!
All the girls at work told me to have a drink for them......If I do that I'll be drunk the entire time I'm there..LOL...
Hugs
PS I would never drink that much!!! LOL !!!!!

Tattered Rose said...

I miss you already!!! Hope you have (had) a great time. Let's get together when you return and you can tell me (us) all about your time in the sun. Sorry we didn't connect before you left...
Ciao Bella!