Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17!!!!

Already?!!!?

Where does the time go??? Well I am happy to say that I am pretty much ready for Christmas. Everyone is bought for...I need to do some wrapping(which I LOVE to do)!!! And I need to do some baking..I promised the girl's at work that I would make some of my Rocky Road Fudge. I've been told that it's not Christmas without my fudge...LOL.....It is awfully yummy!!!!!

I haven't been doing any bear making.....I'm starting to feel the desire again...I am doing a Christmas swap with my friend Melanie and then I want to make some big bears!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season!!!!
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Missy:
I'm so glad that SOMEONE has some Christmas spirit. So, is MY fudge on the way as we speak??? You KNOW I love my fudge!
And thanks so much for listing my blog like that on your blog...you are a sweetheart! How do you do that anyway?
Bye for now.
Caroloonie-bin

KRISTINA said...

Oh you will find tons of Christmas spirit at my house!!! Come by any time!!
Would you like some rocky road fudge???? Tis the season for sharing...besides I'm not eating it all by myself..I have a bikini to get into this Jan!!!! I love reading your blog and I look forward to hanging out with you at your wonderful store!!
I can't remember how I did it..I will look and email you. Took me a little bit to figure it out to!
Hugs