Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Few Pictures of Christmas Fun

Three dollies for Christmas!

The sweet heart in the middle and the one on the right hand side are my new prezzies, gifts from my Mom and the little one dressed in yellow is my gift to Mom. They are such darlings!!

Julie girl waiting patiently for her Christmas present!!


Julie's Christmas Duckie!!! She gets one every year!

Surprisingy enough, it's still in one piece!! She has not dewinged,debilled or removed all the stuffing yet.
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is completely adorable!!! She is so excited!!!! and oddly enough... I think my sister's dog got that very same duckie for christmas!!

Melanie Clark said...

Awe, there is my Fungus :) heehee. Glad to hear you had a wonderful day.