I am on a role.....well not really....these two critters have been waiting for me to finish them. I started them just after Christmas....lol...better late than never!!
The first is a new bigger bear design. I was going for the antique look, with the large hump and long snout and skinny body and tapered arms. I even tried out a vinatge nose! I am very pleased with the design. The only thing I am going to change is the hump, it's just a little to big for my liking....got a little carried away I guess. Misjudged size of hump and the darts I think...just need to shave it down and should be perfect. I got the fabric from Mom at Christmas. It's just short pile fabric used generally for my minis but I have been wanting to try it on a bigger bear. I also I thought if my pattern doesn't work I haven't wasted some expensive mohair. I will make this design again just need to pick out some mohair.