Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year and a New Blog

Thought I would start the year with a new blog design. I'm still playing around with the do-dads but so far I really like the way it looks.

I had a wonderful Christmas and a nice New Years. I received some gorgeous mohair for Christmas and some beautiful antique dresses and hats for making my bears. My mom put together some sweet little outfits for me..they are just to cute. I can't wait to use them. I am currently working on a big bear made from a yellow gold mohair it's a nice old bear look. I have visions on what his/her outfit will be but the bears always have the finally say!! LOL..What I want doesn't mean the bear is going to want it to!
I also received some other dresses, hats, sweaters and some other fabrics as well.

Also got a new toaster oven for my polymer clays..it even has a timer on it....very important..heehee...
and my list goes on and on..I think I was extra good this year.

I got a fireplace for Christmas. The one I had originally was crappy so we returned it and got me another one which unfortunately was also crappy...heehee... so we returned that one and went shopping for a completely different kind and I found one I absolutely LOVE and it's beautiful....it even has a remote..LOL

I hope to finish my bear this weekend. Other than having to take my kitty to the vet on Saturday, I don't plan on doing anything but play around the house and make things!!! And wear my jamies all day long!!!

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: