Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

This weekend has been filled with dollhouse minis, new bear tags, cutting out new bears for sewing, and taking the cat to the vet....no wonder I'm tired! Today started off somewhat good....I've been playing around with making miniature baskets and I made some blueberry muffins to go into it. I'm working on stuff I'd like to make for the mini show this year. I think it turned out very sweet...I need to make more.


This afternoon turned out a little different as my computer decided to start acting up and the mouse wouldn't work so I tried to fix it only to find out the area where my monitor plugs in is broken and I had to fiddle with that....finally figured it out and it was the mouse..good thing I had a extra one! I guess it's time to buy a new one....this one is old but she's been very good to me!

I wanted to start sewing my bigger bear this weekend but that didn't happen....I guess that will be next weekend. I also wanted to design a new elephant....those thoughts are still in my head and haven't gotten around to put it to paper yet. I really should cause I know I will forget! :OP

I've been playing around with new bear tags for my bears. I never seem to be happy...I've only been doing this for how long????!  LOL

I'm happy to say that I think we caught my cat's diabetes just in time. He is now maybe just borderline diabetic. He has a very low dose of insulin and he is behaving like his old self again!! It's just wonderful to see!! We take him in again in two weeks and then I think we will learn how to test his blood sugar ourselves...I'm a little scared of hurting him....but because he is borderline we will still have to maintain and monitor him cause he can slip right back into not feeling well and become a full diabetic. So I guess we do what we have to do!!! And He is SSSOOOOO worth it !!!

Now I am ready for a nap!!!!
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: