Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Computer

I got myself a new puter and it's beautiful and fast and........................I don"t know how to work it!!!!LOL My old computer was....well exactly that..OLD 10 years old almost but it still worked. It was slowly dying and losing it's functions. So I got a new one and all these new gadgets are on here and new systems AGGGGHHHH!!!! Gonna take me forever to find how to do all the things I used to know...heehee..I know we are creatures who resist change sometimes but if it's NOT broken don't Fix IT!!!!! LOL....
I'll figured it out   :O)

Happy Wednesday!!!
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Lol, I'm still figuring out my new computer. But at least it's nice a fast!

KRISTINA said...

OMG! I just got off the phone with the HP support only to find out that the problem i was worried about isn't even a problem..lol...it's just what this fancy new puters do!! What a relief!