Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Box

Here's my newest box. I love how old it looks. It's amazing what paint can do! LOL!!!
It measures 1 inch.
 I took a picture with it sitting on my finger but it turned out blurry and I already put all my stuff away for taking pics so these will have to do.
I also finished sewing a new rabbit design. Tonight I hope to stuff and joint and well I guess I will see how much I get done. I have all day to work on him or her tomorrow...I'm already thinking girl bunny, I can see a sweet little bonnet atop her head!
Hugs
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

JRB CREATIONS said...

Kristina I love this little box so much!! I can just picture it in the bakery I am making now. :o) Do you ever stick these in your Etsy shop?

*Jeannette

Melanie Clark said...

Wow dude! that is awesome. Good Job!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Jeannette! I'm having loads of fun making these little do-dads! I haven't tried selling them on Etsy yet..I'm slowing making goodies for the next mini show. I hope to add a few things to Etsy and some of the boxes will be there to. I'd be happy to let you know when they are listed!!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Mel!!! How are the minis going on your side? Are you going to do the mini show?
Hugs

JRB CREATIONS said...

Thanks Kristina, please do let me know :o) I will definately snap a couple of them up! Good luck with your mini show! Sounds like fun.
*Jeanette

The Littlest Thistle said...

What a lovely wee box