Friday, May 7, 2010

One Of Those Days

Did you ever have one of those days where it was best if you just stayed in bed????
Boy was this one of those days!
I was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend but I don't think that's going to happen. There's been some work issues that just doesn't seem to want to stop and what can go wrong seems to be going wrong...heehee.
I think tonight is going to be spent on the couch with my DS. Something completely mind numbing...
When feeling a little blue, I try to find something that will make me smile or laugh
well this did it......made me laugh my a** off

Hugs
Kristina
:O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

The Littlest Thistle said...

I've had one of those weeks, hope your weekend improves! Love your wee badge too lol

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Kristina,

When you hit the bottom just remember - the ONLY other way is UP. (o: Go hug Julie and FatCatJames, or as we just say "go hug some fur". Works every time.

Hugs,
Joyce, Prudence & Little Sister