Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quiet Sunday

Well nothing to crazy has been happening, it's been a very nice and calm weekend. Friday evening I went to a couple of thrift stores and I found a few sweet little outfits, bonnets and hats for my bears. That always gives me a thrill..LOL...Saturday the weather was kind of crappy so Mom and I to the Antique Mall here in the city. It's just filled with cool stuff everywhere....I could spend tons of money there....awwwwww if only!!!!! But I did come home with a few cute items an antique tin, a pretty little plate, a decorative umbrella, not sure what I will used it for..display purposes I think and a little handmade dress. Mom brought home a miniature wood cabinet for the doll house.....hmmm everything it seems is always for the bears or minis.....heeheee.....but they are so worth it!
 I have a couple of new boxes that I will hopefully get pics of tomorrow or later tonight and I am still working on my new mini. Maybe I will be done that one sometime tomorrow. I have a big bear ready to be sewn....bring out the sewing machine....wow I need a few more hours in the day!

The rain has been coming down for the past 4 days and it's turning everything green and when the sun finally does decide to come out it will be amazing how alive everything will be!
Well back to my sewing I leave you with a picture of a pretty flower from our yard.

Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Hi Kristina,

The flower is beautiful, a true promise of warmer weather.

Have a lovely day my friend.

Hugs,
Joyce