Monday, May 24, 2010

Some New Creations

Well I got to sit and play with my minis today...I love it when I can do that!! LOL I tried out some new things and added some goodies to my Etsy store.....
I have a few more ideas I want to play with but I ran out of energy. I wanted to bring out the sewing machine and work on my bigger bear today but I guess I will try to do that tomorrow.
I am now going to try and work on my mini bear...
Hugs
Kristina :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

JRB CREATIONS said...

These are beautiful!! I Love each and every one!!

*Jeannette

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Very nice, I like the little shelf...perfect for a little kitchen.

Hugs,
Joyce

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Jeannette!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!I didn't even think of it in a kitchen..you are right it would look very sweet!!!