Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Big Thank You

I just wanted to say Thank You to the lovely lady who purchased a whack of my new minis! Her feedback was so wonderful and made me feel amazing. When trying out new things you are never sure if others will enjoy them as much as the creator...lol....so I was on pins and needles waiting to hear from her. Then she leaves me such great feedback that I know for sure to continue making my little wooden treasures!!!
Not sure if you read my blog but....
THANKS SUSAN!!!
Feedback is so important. It lets sellers not only know that you received your item but that you love it and are happy. Plus it is a fantastic way for other buyers to get information.
Hugs
Kristina
:O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Kristina,

Who could not fall in love with your creations? You are very gifted and whatever you create is beautiful. Keep creating.

Hugs,
Joyce

You are such a treasure of a friend. And because of feedback and your Etsy store we met and became friends. And, girlfriend, it doesn't get any better than that. (o:

The Littlest Thistle said...

Aww, how nice, it's great to get such a confidence boost when we aren't sure about our work (even when everyone else loves them!)

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!!! :O)

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!! It is nice getting the boost, that's why I love doing the shows and sales. Even if I don't sell anything it's always great to get that ooohs and awwws...lol...