Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I LOVE Mohair

I received all my yummy mohair I ordered and it is just heavenly!!!
I have plans for each piece already!!!

I just love the feeling I get when I get mohair. The colors are fantastic and they are sooo soft!!!
I can't wait to get started BUT first I will finish my giraffe that I'm working on and then I will pick a color and make a bear or rabbit or giraffe....heehee....elephant!!!
So many.....so little time!!
Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Kristina,

I love the two shades of pink.

Hugs,
Joyce

The Littlest Thistle said...

Oh, I know this problem all too well. Some mohair arrived just before I went on holiday. I'm now eying it up, but I have about 16 bears ahead of it in line!