Friday, June 11, 2010

Makes me Laugh!!

I'm working on a couple of different projects and right now I have two bears on the go.
 One Big bear and One mini bear.
WOW what a difference!! Always makes me giggle!!
I feel very lucky that I am able to make both!!
I hope to finish...well at least one of them this weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have a few new wooden minis in the works plus a few that are ready for Etsy. I will post pics tomorrow and list them on Etsy.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

The Littlest Thistle said...

Hee hee, what a difference! I need to make one of my big bears her own mini friend, and I'm planning to use the mini fabric I won in your giveaway a few months ago. I must remember to take a pic like this while they're in progress!

KRISTINA said...

Can't wait to see the little guy!! I find the size difference so neat....crazy!!!