Sunday, June 20, 2010

My NEW Baby!!


She doesn't have a name yet cause my Mom is not here and it is her job to name the newbies...LOL..
I am extremely happy how she turned out! I'm not sure if you can tell on the photos but I gave her eyelashes!!! I have been wanting to try that for awhile. I bought some probably a year ago...better late then never but she was was screaming to me that she wanted eyelashes!! And she was right!!!
So I will save her for my Teddy Bear Show and Sale that's in October. Actually most of the bears and critters I make now will go to the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have already started my next bear or rather BUNNY!!! He's been sewn and I am stuffing away!!! I'm using a mohair called"mink" and it's gorgeous!!! Should turn out very nice!

Thought I'd take a break and share my new girlie giraffe with you!
Any name suggestions???
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments:

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Kristina,

The little girl is precious. I can't wait to find out her name.

Hugs, my dear friend - lots of hugs.

Joyce

Martina said...

Oooooohhhh, she is soooo sweet!!!
And... I found her eyelashes... lalalalalaaaaalaaaa... ;-)

Bearhugs
Tinchen

Ascension said...

Es una preciosidad!!!
Me encanta su delantalito, es muy coqueta.
besitos ascension

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Martina!!! If you click on the picture you can see them better!! Can't wait to try them again!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thank You Ascension!!!

The Littlest Thistle said...

Aww, she's gorgeous. Don't think I'd know where to start with the eyelashes!