Friday, June 18, 2010

Victoria Here We Come

 I have booked a trip to Victoria BC for this July and I am so excited. We are going to be staying at the same cottage we were in last year!!!
It's a sweet little one bedroom with kitchen and separate livingroom. I fell in love with it when we were there!
Of course I need to stop in at" Upstairs Bears" on Salt Spring Island...Heaven ON Earth.
I truely want to live there..

A magical place full of the most amazing artist bears!!!
Here I get to spend a couple of hours talking with the owner and friend Rona and admiring the beautiful bears and yes hopefully bring a special friend home!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course we will eat at all the bays and harbours we can get to..heehee...
plus a nice afternoon spent downtown
So many things to do....NEED more time!!
I can't wait!
Hugs
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Hi Kristina,

The cottage looks wonderful, and the teddy shop - maybe you could spend your vacation there. (o:

Hugs,
Joyce

Ascension said...

Estoy segura que te lo pasaras genial, solo hay que ver la ilusion que tienes!!!
Una bonita foto con los ositos, me encanta
besitos ascension

Alba Linea said...

your bears such pretty little treasures! i will come back soon. best wishes and big bear hugs!
;0)

The Littlest Thistle said...

Ooh, lucky you, enjoy! I didn't find any bears on my holiday, still I got lots of sunshine and pretty scenery, and I made some bears, so I guess that must count for something, right?